Infosys, specialist in technology, consulting and outsourcing, today announced a global partnership with Huawei, a global information and communication technology (ICT) solution provider. Through this partnership, the companies will jointly offer enterprise customers cloud, big data and communication solutions, along with other enterprise-oriented services which will combine Huawei’s cloud infrastructure and global IT service expertise from Infosys.
Highlights of the new partnership:
- The companies will jointly develop IT solutions that combine Huawei’s cloud infrastructure and extensive service expertise from Infosys. These solutions will target enterprise customers looking to modernize their operations by leveraging cloud infrastructure
- Both parties will build reference architectures and standardized solutions for big data platforms, on Huawei hardware infrastructure, for joint go-to-market efforts
- Huawei’s customer contact technologies will be integrated with communication services from Infosys to offer enterprise customers a best-in-class communication experience like call center
- Huawei and Infosys will explore setting up a joint lab in China to enable better delivery in all areas of the partnership
- In addition, Infosys and Huawei will further strengthen their existing partnership in the Huawei Business Process and Information Technology space.
Dr. Vishal Sikka, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Infosys:
«Infosys is focused on helping customers succeed with software and services to both grow their business in new ways and to achieve operational efficiencies. We are really excited to partner with Huawei to bring the power of Huawei’s cloud infrastructure and communication technologies to our joint customers, so that they can efficiently achieve this dual objective.»
Eric Xu, Rotating Chief Executive Officer, Huawei:
«We are very excited to enter into this global partnership with Infosys. Combining the world-renowned service capabilities of Infosys with our expertise in information and communication technologies, we can build a more harmonious and mutually beneficial industry ecosystem for our customers.»
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys, with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow’s Enterprise today.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through the dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, Huawei has established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Huawei is committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Its products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
For more information, visit Huawei online: www.huawei.com